- RSS Channel Showcase 4029480
- RSS Channel Showcase 2097128
- RSS Channel Showcase 6513758
- RSS Channel Showcase 8647186
Articles on this Page
- 03/05/14--03:42: _So what’s going on ...
- 03/06/15--08:54: _Dearey calls on cou...
- 06/03/15--01:11: _Maria Doyle elected...
- 06/17/15--10:14: _Photographic exhibi...
- 06/18/15--01:52: _Here I Am exhibitio...
- 06/19/15--02:34: _Video of Here I Am ...
- 09/28/15--04:12: _Dundalk taxi driver...
- 09/28/15--08:01: _Passengers in taxi ...
- 10/21/15--03:14: _58 tenants left owi...
- 01/05/16--05:47: _Request for assista...
- 01/19/16--04:48: _Doyle disappointed ...
- 02/26/16--08:31: _Michael Murphy to b...
- 03/23/16--06:30: _Louth County Counci...
- 04/18/16--04:30: _Louth well represen...
- 05/04/16--03:09: _Ath Leathan develop...
- 05/11/16--08:59: _Ath Leathan develop...
- 05/12/16--06:27: _Thomas Clarke Remem...
- 06/07/16--23:53: _Cllr Mark Dearey el...
- 07/05/16--08:12: _Cllr Doyle urges co...
- 07/18/16--23:55: _Louth County Counci...
- 03/05/14--03:42: So what’s going on here then? Dundalk cycle lanes being worked on
- 03/06/15--08:54: Dearey calls on council to address cycle lane issues in Dundalk
- 06/17/15--10:14: Photographic exhibition to be launched at the Market Square tomorrow
- 06/18/15--01:52: Here I Am exhibition unveiled at the Market Square
- 06/19/15--02:34: Video of Here I Am launch in Dundalk released
- 09/28/15--04:12: Dundalk taxi driver stabbed to death named as Martin Mulligan
- 10/21/15--03:14: 58 tenants left owing thousands in rent following council cock-up
- 01/05/16--05:47: Request for assistance for Ardee Road residents affected by flooding
- 05/12/16--06:27: Thomas Clarke Remembrance Garden opened in Dundalk
Work is being carried out at present on the almost never-used cycle lanes on Stapleton Place. Rather than removing the cycle lanes though, Talk of the Town understands that a new style pathway, parking area and cycle lane system is being developed. The changes come after numerous complaints from local residents about getting in and […]
talkofthetowndundalkcycle lanesThe way things used to be on Stapleton Place. Picture: Google Maps
Local councillor Mark Dearey has called on Louth County Council to address the issue of the cycle lanes in Chapel Street as soon as possible. The cycle lane, which runs from The Century Bar in Roden Place as far as the CBS primary school has fallen into a state of disrepair in recent years with many […]
talkofthetowndundalkPart of the cycle lane on Chapel StreetMark Dearey
Fine Gael councillor Maria Doyle was last night elected the new chair of the Dundalk Municipal District at a meeting in the Town Hall. She succeeds Fianna Fáil’s Cllr Declan Breathnach in the role, becoming the first female to hold the position since the abolition of Dundalk Town Council in May 2014. Maria pipped Sinn […]
talkofthetowndundalkCllr Maria Doyle
A photographic exhibition in aid of Down Syndrome will be launched at the Market Square tomorrow at 11am. The Here I Am exhibition will take place from June 18th to 25th and will be in aid of Down Syndrome Ireland. It features 20 photographs of children with Down Syndrome taken by Kerry photographer Dan Murphy. The […]
Just a quick reminder that a photographic exhibition in aid of Down Syndrome will be launched at the Market Square at 11am today. The Here I Am exhibition will run until June 25th and will be in aid of Down Syndrome Ireland. It features 20 photographs of children with Down Syndrome taken by Kerry photographer Dan Murphy. The […]
Many of you who have passed through the Market Square in the past 24 hours will have noticed a new photographic exhibition on display there. The Here I Am exhibition in aid of Down Syndrome was launched yesterday and will remain at the Square until next Thursday. It features 20 photographs of children with Down […]
The taxi driver who was found dead near his car in the early hours of this morning in Kilcurry has been named as Martin Mulligan. The 53-year-old from Waterview on
Superintendent Gerry Curley of Dundalk Garda Station has appealed to the public and possible passengers who would have been driven by Martin Mulligan last night to please come forward. The
Several council house tenants have been left thousands of euro in arrears on their rent because of a cock-up by the local authority. Louth County Council recently carried out a rent
A request for funding has been named to Minister Simon Harris to assist residents in the Ardee Road area who have been affected by flooding in recent weeks. Residents who
The chairperson of the Dundalk Municipal District Committee, Cllr Maria Doyle, has been refused an invitation to a meeting concerning Christmas lights in the town. There were numerous complaints before
Music and dance were the highlight at last night’s launch of this year’s St Patrick’s Day Parade in An Táin Arts Centre. The parade committee where delighted to have local man
Louth County Council have opened books of condolences for the victims of the Buncrana tragedy and Brussels terror attacks this morning. Books of condolences were opened at the Town Hall
Co Louth was well represented in Belfast yesterday at a Service of Commemoration to mark the 75th Anniversary of the Belfast Blitz at St Anne’s Cathedral. Back in April 1941
The developers who built the Ath Leathan apartments on the Racecourse Road have made contact with Louth County Council insisting they would help out to allay fire safety concerns at
The developers of the Ath Leathan apartments on the Racecourse Road told residents at a meeting in the Ballymascanlon House Hotel last night that they were putting a comprehensive plan
Louth County Council today opened the Thomas Clarke Remembrance Garden in the Fairgreen in Dundalk. The garden, opened in honour of the 1916 Rising leader who Dundalk Railway Station was
Green Party councillor Mark Dearey was yesterday evening elected unopposed as the new chairperson of the Dundalk Municipal District Committee. Despite being first elected to serve on the now defunct
Local councillor Maria Doyle will put forward a proposal at tonight’s meeting of the Dundalk Municipal District Committee to stop awarding council contracts to UK-based firms in the wake of
Members of Louth County Council yesterday unanimously supported a motion calling for an all-island initiative to protect all 32 counties in Ireland from the Brexit and its results. The motion